preppers in st hubert-survivaliste a st hubert.

Please take a few moments to read over the Code Of Conduct and then go ahead and introduce yourself to the forum.
alpha1
Canada

Re: preppers in st hubert-survivaliste a st hubert.

Post by alpha1 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello again .
Some of you mite know this site, http://www.wish.com/geek/m
you will find preppers, emergency, survivalist, military, communications, and other interest at very low cost . on a mail order
hope this site will help some of you find material of interest thanks Mike Alpha 1 well time to go to work ... later mike

Adagio
Canada

Post by Adagio » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:58 pm

What does April look like for others? That's far enough ahead that if i know in advance I would not book anything else for that weekend.

alpha1
Canada

Post by alpha1 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Adagio wrote:What does April look like for others? That's far enough ahead that if i know in advance I would not book anything else for that weekend.
that sounds good just let me know the date and place i will gladly stop by for chat and coffee glad to see that others like to exchange ideas on the topic
thanks again Mike Alpha1

farmgal
Canada

Post by farmgal » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:59 pm

hey guys, I was chatting with adagio and I am going to piggyback a ride and come for the visit, looking forward to seeing some I know and meeting new folks as well
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

endangeredspecies
Canada

Post by endangeredspecies » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:04 pm

welcome to the board we are only few french canadian , nice to see one more joining i am on the Laurentide mount-tremblant

alpha1
Canada

Post by alpha1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:00 am

endangeredspecies wrote:welcome to the board we are only few french canadian , nice to see one more joining i am on the Laurentide mount-tremblant
Well there ya go. also glad to see more of us . mont tremblant is a nice place i used to hunt in the area nice place to bug out if the worst is to cum.
when and if they have the greets and coffee in lachine maybe will meet and have a good social chat ... always nice to meet people that have the same views .
just waiting for the date and hour ...au plaisir de vous rencontrer salutations Mike Alpha1

alpha1
Canada

Post by alpha1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:52 am

just got a new acquisition . a king quad 750 axi ATV . and working on building a multi tactical functional bug out trailer fully loaded with all my gear. taking step by step pictures of the build witch i will post later on . on road of road it will give me the mobility i need in an emergency. preparing for the worst case scénario
will always keep you ahead in any case, being inventive and creative thus helps in the process . you have to think the unthinkable about your gear and life support always have a plan B,C and heaven D if you have to . if you master all your skills and knowledge you have a better chance to make it thru hardship . if you can form or join a group of individuals who share the same goal you will have much better chance to survive , live, and protect your family gear and environment.
I am not a fortune teller but with all that is going on these days in this world who nose what could happen . economics are crashing down, countries are playing Russian roulette with each other, others are looking to see who will pull the trigger first , they blame each other for all that is happening, the new world order, the mass propaganda of the media , censored politics that want to keep us at bey we could talk about this for hours on end . i just dont believe in our system to much corruption, lies and miss information. when all hell breaks loose we will be the last to know . and it wont be a pretty site . i just hope they will be smart enough to think twice, before jump starting a world conflict or worse , this is part one, part two we have all our natural and man made disasters and who nose what could happen there again.... I just feel a lot safer being prepared thanks Mike

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Post by Denob » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:35 pm

alpha1 wrote:
endangeredspecies wrote:welcome to the board we are only few french canadian , nice to see one more joining i am on the Laurentide mount-tremblant
Well there ya go. also glad to see more of us . mont tremblant is a nice place i used to hunt in the area nice place to bug out if the worst is to cum.
when and if they have the greets and coffee in lachine maybe will meet and have a good social chat ... always nice to meet people that have the same views .
just waiting for the date and hour ...au plaisir de vous rencontrer salutations Mike Alpha1
We have a coffee meet & greet on April 16th...

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6130

alpha1
Canada

Post by alpha1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Denob wrote:
alpha1 wrote:
We have a coffee meet & greet on April 16th...

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6130
well good just let me know the place and hour , mi wife and I will be glad to attend .. yours truly

Adagio
Canada

Post by Adagio » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:54 pm

That's great. Look forward to meeting you both.

Return to “New Members Start Here”