homeopathic treatments

Discussions about Dental, Medical, Fitness and Mental Health
Wayne
Canada

Re: homeopathic treatments

Post by Wayne »

I am rather inclined to silence.
Abraham Lincoln

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.
scrounger
Canada

Post by scrounger »

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Abraham Lincoln
I reserve the right to be a blowhard. Blaster
flannel_and_boots
New Zealand

Post by flannel_and_boots »

Have to agree that homeopathy is valid. Have had it fix things doctors can't. It's kind of hit or miss though, there are sometimes 20 different herbs people might recommend for some symptom you have and some work for some people some work for others - and sometimes your symptom isn't caused by what you thought it was. It's not for people who want a one-pill solution that don't want to think about their nutrition or symptoms a lot.

It's really just advanced nutrition. If you eat right, you don't get sick as much.
Dakota
Canada

Post by Dakota »

Hello all, I've been off line for a while. Lost my father to brain cancer. We were quite close so the loss was consuming.
I decided to check back here to see whos on and what's happening with everyone.

Wow! Well....I'm exhausted just reading the dickering.
There's some topics on this forum I've seen but not gone into as it either didn't interest me or I didn't want to share that with the world. I've been on this site for many years so that's a lot of avoidances. Anywho...if you don't believe in something why bother reading through it. I am a believer in the benefits of natural meds (in fact I make my own tinctures) but I still use Advil.
I was really sick not too long ago and didn't hesitate to use the meds I was prescribed by my doctor. I don't get the fight???
For all you preppers out there who think the worlds going to such shit you'll have to rely on yourself alone for food, shelter, protection. It may be a brilliant idea to broaden your knowledge of medicinal plants. After all, that is where a lot of our synthetic medicines are taken from. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water....that goes for both sides of the argument!!!
peppercorn

Post by peppercorn »

I was wondering how things were going, I missed seeing your gardening posts.

For this thread I think I have 3 posts in it and all three were meant to be humorous a couple thought provoking or should have been, rather than bickering.

sorry to hear of your loss.
Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.
PrepHer
Canada

Post by PrepHer »

Dakota, sorry for your loss.
Dakota
Canada

Post by Dakota »

Thanks. Nothing prepares for the loss of anyone you're close too. It's part of life, I know, but still...
Anyway... I should have known better peppercorn, sorry to believe YOU the shit disturber!! Lol
Oh and I will post this years garden pics peppercorn so we can compare!
Dakota
Canada

Post by Dakota »

Excited to put some new medicinals in the garden this year. Looking to concentrate on pleasing my bees with medicinal flowers!
any ideas group???? The girls will thank you!
farmgal
Canada

Post by farmgal »

Hyssop, lovage (which is very much medical) and then all the standards, mints, golden rod, nettle, and so forth..
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/
farmgal
Canada

Post by farmgal »

How did I forget comfrey (boneknit) and love all..
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

Return to “Health”