Only 2 hours of internet research needed to become an expert, new study finds

Post general discussions here
thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Only 2 hours of internet research needed to become an expert, new study finds

Post by thecrownsown » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:15 pm

"In a groundbreaking new study, researchers have concluded that one can spend as little as two hours of internet research to become an expert in any field. The study looked at how much knowledge one could obtain from various websites and then proceeded to argue online with actual experts. In almost all cases, they “owned” the experts when it came to any debate."

http://thesciencepost.com/only-2-hours- ... udy-finds/

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Re: Only 2 hours of internet research needed to become an expert, new study finds

Post by Denob » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Wow, that's great news! I've now spent just over 2 hours googling "surgical procedures" and now I am an expert! Who needs surgery? Anyone? I'm sure I have an old rusty butcher knife around here somewhere!

peppercorn

Re: Only 2 hours of internet research needed to become an expert, new study finds

Post by peppercorn » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:48 am

Two hours, who has that much time?
Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

HopeImReady
Canada

Post by HopeImReady » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Don't forget watching youtube, since who has time and energy to do old-fashioned "reading"....pffft! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

Return to “General Discussions”