Saskatchewan Preppers

Post general discussions here
DeepMind

Saskatchewan Preppers

Post by DeepMind » Thu May 05, 2016 4:00 am

Hello...
I am from saskatchewan and would like to talk to like minded, critical thinking people. If u are from or near sk contact me please to shair idea's.info.feelings.gear...etc a bug out buddy is just as important as a bug out bag in my opinion.

Hadestouch

Re: Saskatchewan Preppers

Post by Hadestouch » Sat May 14, 2016 5:17 am

Hello and welcome. Fellow Saskatchewan prepper here. Where in sask are you from, I'm near Moose Jaw.

land finder

Post by land finder » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi Deepmind,
I tried PM you and it did not work?

GhostPrepper
Canada

Post by GhostPrepper » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:55 pm

We're near Yorkton if that's close to ya? Always looking to trade ideas and thoughts with people. I have my own tinfoil hat, as the less intelligent call it.

TheMacClan
Canada

Post by TheMacClan » Sun May 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Hey all,
My family and i are new preppers from meath park, sk. Just wondering if there are people around willing to get together and discuss prepping?

peppercorn

Post by peppercorn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:05 am

TheMacClan wrote:Hey all,
My family and i are new preppers from meath park, sk. Just wondering if there are people around willing to get together and discuss prepping?
Hello themacclan, I have to say the pickins are slim in Saskatchewan..Slim on the board you could say, but I have to say rural Saskatchewan is very well prepared. Much like rural Alberta.
Maybe say abouts where you are in a general way (no gps needed) and maybe someone will pop up. I do envy your lower population in Saskatchewan,
I feel more crowded in Alberta..... increasingly so..If I was younger I might just head that way...
Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

Return to “General Discussions”