Listening and watching hurricane Dorian and I have a few observations. Not listed in order
1. I am finding the video and other coverage of the Bahamas hit, extremely vague and limited. Oh the usual minor stuff and wide framed images but when you consider the size of the storm, the fact that it’s the Bahamas and not some who cares African country, I find it very odd and may play into my other observations.
2. You do not see much in the way of naval or air support. Considering everyone knew it was coming and in theory was stationed nearby, I find it very suspicious.
3. You witness the usual dude standing on a beach in one foot of water and leaning into the winds but not much else. Governor giving address to evacuate...
4 there are a few reports by citizens on page ten of a paper talking about gangs roaming around pilfering but again, considering the Bahamas is a friendly, close and well visited location, one would assume there would be more coverage of this.
5 here’s a clip, I stumbled across from another website. I am not an infowars follower but who am I to disregard a potential source. Accurate info sure as heck won’t be found in typical evening news.
https://www.infowars.com/in-dorian-rava ... g-killing/
Again , one would usually see the MSM picking this up. If not for anything else but to discredit a gov or highlight the evil use of guns by racist white men /
6. Can it possibly be that governments are simply running out of money to launch the big dramatic rescues of five or ten years ago? I know everyone is focused on President Trump and Experiencing TDS but still, based on previous events, I would expect more coverage
7. Locally in eastern ontario, there is basically ZIP about the spring floods, water is still high on the st Lawrence, so obviously, even after a dry summer, someone on the quebec border is keeping the water from flowing into Montréal. Wonder what next spring will be?
8. Just a weird feel about the absence of news, response and follow up to such large
Events. Only thing people can yammer about is climate change. But frig all else?
9. I have a hunch, governments are getting overwhelmed, no money... and just wish to keep the news down and populace like mushrooms. No tin hat stuff here, just trying to figure out why things that would normally get a few days of drama queen coverage are pretty quite with even minor details. I am going with absence of funds and as a result, embarrassment / desire to gloss over their inaction. All of which does not bode well / help those trying to keep abreast of things and adjust plans accordingly.